Introduction to Salesforce Organizer Chrome Extension
Data Types in Slaesforce
You may forget about your Salesforce.com login information with the ORGanizer Chrome Extension, which also makes it easier to identify Salesforce.com tabs on your browser.
Salesforce ORGanizer allows you to: – Save the following information for your commonly used accounts: username, password, login URL, and landing page.
– Access the entire login URL for other browsers or log in to an account on a new tab, window, and window in incognito mode.
– Modify an ORG tab’s title to make it easier to identify which tab belongs to which ORG.
– To rapidly access your most frequently used standard Salesforce links, use the built-in Quick Link feature.
– Create your own quick link library for your ORG to manage special links.
– To make a global search, open a custom relative link (for example, using a copied Salesforce ID), or sign in to another ORG, use the Quick Links tool.
– Use the Rapid Console located inside of your Salesforce tab to get quick access to features like execute anonymous, description manager, and queries.