LIGHTNING FLOW IN SALESFORCE (Part 2)
Learn Lightening Flow & Structure of Lightening Flow in Salesforce
What is Flow?
- Flow is an application inside the salesforce that automate complex business process by using clicks, not code. Flow can fetch, delete, update and create records on multiple objects.
- Flow is the part of Lightning Flow that automates a business process by collecting data and doing something in your Salesforce org or an external system.
What is Flow Builder?
- Flow Builder is the declarative interface that we use to build individual flows. Flow Builder can be used to build code-like logic without the requirement of knowing a programming language.
- Flow builder is a point-and-click tool for building flows.
- Flow Start a behind the scenes business process:
- When a user clicks something, like a button
- When a record is created
- When a record is updated
- When a platform event occurs
- At a specified time and frequency
Structure of Flow Builder :